— WAY 1: CINNAMON BANANA EGG ROLLS —
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 35g granulated Sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1½ tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 Green apple
- Filo Dough (Phyllo)
- Egg wash
- Cinnamon sugar
- Dice green apple and banana. Separate transfer to small bowls.
- In a large pan, heat up to medium-high heat, add sugar and cook until turns
to syrup. Add butter to boil.
- Put diced bananas in the boiling pan, add heavy cream, ground cinnamon
and salt to taste. Whisk some lemon juice. Mixture well and transfer to a bowl.
- On a Filo Dough sheet, place the caramel banana and diced green apple.
Roll into be a stick shape. Spread the egg wash on surface. Bake at 375 o F for
8 to10 minutes.
- Garnish with cinnamon sugar and serve.
— WAY 2: CARAMEL BANANA EGG ROLLS —
- 1 cup Flour
- ¼ cup Icing Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Whip Cream
- 90g Sugar
- 25ml Water
- 90ml Heavy Cream
- In a large bowl, whisk in flour, sugar, milk, butter, eggs and vanilla extract.
Mix well. Set aside.
- Heat up a large skillet in medium-high heat, pour in the mixture batter. Flip
when the faces turn brown on both sides.
- Slice the bananas. Put the banana and caramel sauce on the cake and roll
it to stick shape.
- Pour the caramel sauce on egg rolls. Garnish with whip cream and serve.