— WAY 1 —
- Brussel sprouts
- Potatoes, cut into large cubic pieces
- Ham , cut into pieces
- Heavy cream
- Vegetable broth
- Cheese (shredded)
- In a large saucepan, bring enough water to boil, add a pinch of salt, put in brussel sprouts and potato pieces. Cover and let it cook for 15 minutes. Take out the potatoes and brussel sprouts and set aside.
- In a skillet, at medium heat, add about 1 tbsp of oil and sliced ham pieces, stir until fragrant. Add 1 cup heavy cream, bring to boil.
- In a small cup, mix 2 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp flour until mixture is smooth. Stir mixture in skillet and simmer a little. Pour 1 cup vegetable broth. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste, stir and thicken a little.
- Add in brussel sprouts and potatoes, mix well.
- Pour into a baking pan top with cheese, then bake at 400° F for 10 minutes.
— WAY 2 —
- Brussel sprout, cut in half
- Onion, wedged
- Prosciutto(Italian ham), cut in about 1 inch pieces
- Parmesan Cheese
- Paprika powder
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brussel sprouts, onion, oil, salt, pepper, paprika powder and honey.
- In a parchment paper lined baking pan, evenly spread brussel sprout and onion mixture, top with prosciutto, bake at 375°F for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top when serving.