- Ground meat
- Paprika powder
- Apple juice
- Yellow mustard
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut out the leaves and clean the cauliflower. Put the WHOLE
cauliflower head in boiling salted water. Cook around 6 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower in cold water after cooking well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk in ground meat, an egg, flour, shallots, and
paprika powder. Seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Cover the mixed ground meat on the cauliflower. Roll like a big ball.
- Wrap some bacon around the meatball. Bake at 360 o F for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, warm a large skillet in medium-high heat, add Apple
juice, ketchup, yellow mustard, sugar and balsamic vinegar. Whisk
- Spread the sauce on the meatball. Baking at 360 o F for 10 minutes.