- Chicken breast
- Chili pepper
- Young Broccoli
- Soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken breast into halves, looks like butterfly shape. Flat
the chicken by meat pounder. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Slice
- In a large skillet, add some olive oil, put the sliced chicken in, add
minced garlic, chili pepper, shred carrot and broccoli. Fry well.
Seasoning with soy sauce. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large pot, put spaghetti in boiling salted water. Cook for 10
- Meanwhile, warm a skillet with medium-high heat, add some olive
oil. In a small bowl, whisking 2 eggs, add into the skillet. Scramble the
eggs. Then add the cooked spaghetti in the skillet. Seasoning with
salt and pepper.
- In the same skillet, add the cooked veggies, lime juice to taste,
mixing well. Cook for a while. Transfer to a plate.