— Cake —
- 10 Egg
- 300 gram sugar
- 230 gram cake flour
- 50 gram cocoa powder
- 7 gram baking soda
- 5 gram baking powder
- 5 gram salt
- 75 gram heavy cream
- 100 gram butter, melted
— Chocolate Drizzle —
- 7.5 gram gelatine
- 30 gram water
- 50 gram milk
- 15 gram sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 gram melted chocolate
- 200 whip cream
- In a large mixing bowl, add in egg and sugar. Turn the mixer on low speed, then add cake flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, heavy cream, melted butter and mix until batter is smooth.
- In a large flat baking pan, brush the pan with butter and cover the baking sheet on top of it. Pour the cake batter onto the baking pan. Bake at 350°F(180°C) for 15 minutes.
- Lay the cake on a flat cutting board and slice it to fit into the cake mold size. Place the slice cake in the bottom of the cake mold.
- In a small bowl, mix the gelatine with water.
- In a bowl placed on top of a pan of simmering water, add milk, sugar, gelatine water. Mix well and heat it until 175°F.
- Add egg yolk to the milk mixture and stir well. Add melted chocolate that’s cool down to 120°F. Mix thoroughly and set aside to cool down to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, add whip cream and melted chocolate mixture and stir well until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the chocolate cream on top of the cake in the cake mold. Freeze for 2 hours.
- For cake decoration(optional), squeeze melted chocolate onto a baking sheet in diagonal cross patterns. Roll the baking sheet into a tube and put into a large straw to set.
- Plating: pop out the cake and put the chocolate decor on top to serve.