- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 150g jarred sun dried tomato strips
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Season the salmon portions on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet over high heat. Sear in the hot pan, flesh-side up first for 5 minutes on each side. Once cooked, Set aside.
- Melt the butter in the remaining oil in the pan. Add garlic, onion and then fry until fragrant (about 1 min). Add the sun-dried tomato strips and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low heat, add heavy cream, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the salmon back into the skillet, Add in the spinach leaves, parmesan cheese, parsley and sprinkle with sesame.
- Serve with rice.