— WAY 1 —
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On the baking tray, mix chopped potatoes, olive oil and Parmesan
cheese, seasoning with salt and pepper. Bake at 160°C for 10
minutes. Set aside.
- Whisk 8 eggs, milk, cheddar, chopped tomato, diced ham and
minced scallion. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Mixture well. Pour
on the medium well potatoes and bake again at 170°C for 17 minutes.
— WAY 2 —
- French fries
- Bell pepper
- Heavy cream
- Whisk 12 eggs and heavy cream in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Put French fries on a baking tray, bake
for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat up to medium-high heat, add minced
onion, bell peppers and stir fry to smell fragrance then add the
minced garlic and ham. Pour the mixed cream into the skillet.
Sparkle shred cheese and place fries on the top. Seasoning with
salt and pepper. Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes.