- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put the potatoes in the boiling water for 10 minutes. Transfer to a
plate after chopping it.
- Warm a large skillet to medium-high heat, add chopped potatoes,
minced onion and minced bacon. Cook until it turns golden brown.
- Whisk 3 large eggs in a small bowl, salt, pepper, paprika, nutmeg
and milk together until light and foamy.
- In the same skillet, add the beaten egg and shake the skillet gently
until it forms a thin wrap like a pancake.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.