— TART CRUST —
- Flour 225g
- Butter 125g
- Sugar 75g
- Egg 1
- Whip some of the butter until it’s white, then add sugar mix well. Add the eggs portion by portion. Add the flour and mix it evenly.
- Pour it on the baking board, use a folding press and evenly, refrigerate it for 15 minutes, press to 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick with a rolling pin, and put it in the tart molds.
- Preheat oven 275° F, bake for 7 minutes.
— FILLING & TOPPING —
- Milk 260g
- Sugar 60g
- Egg 3
- Whipping cream 12g
- Yellow peach
- Dragon fruit slices
- Put the milk in the microwave for 1 minute, add sugar, stir until the sugar melts, then add the eggs and mix well.
- Add whipping cream and mix well, sifted and add to the top of the baked tarts.
- Bake another 20 minutes at 356° F
- Decorate with four types of fruits: kiwi, strawberry, yellow peach, dragon fruit