- 1 whole fish, filleted, keep one fillet with skin on.
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- I tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into about 1-inch square pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into about 1-inch square pieces
- 1 onion, cut into about 1-inch square pieces
- Cut fish the skinless fillet into about 1-inch cubes. And coat with salt, chili powder, and Chinese five-spice powder evenly
- Thread bell peppers, onion, and fish onto skewers.
- Cut another fillet into three equal pieces
- Sprinkle with black pepper and salt.
- Grill both on the rack with the lid closed for 10 minutes.