- 1 whole chicken
- 3g black pepper
- 15g salt
- 15g honey
- 350g plain yogurt
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- In a bowl, mix pepper, salt, honey, and plain yogurt together.
- Coat chicken with the mixture inside and out evenly. (tip: plain yogurt tenderizes chicken). Stuff chicken with onion.
- Tie the chicken with a cotton string, marinate it for 6-8 hours in a refrigerator.
- Place the baking pan in a preheated grill, add about a cup of water in the baking pan, put a wire rack on top of baking pan.
- Place the chicken on wire rack. Closed the lid. Bake for 90 minutes, turn the chicken 2-3 times during baking.
- Serve and enjoy