- Red onion
- Bok choy
- White wine
- Tomato paste
- Chicken broth
- Soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour some water on the flour and sprinkle some salt to make it tender. Knead
the flour into dough shaped like a small pillow. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Use a large blade slice the dough into noodles.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water. Drain the noodles and transfer to a plate.
- In a large skillet, heat up at medium-high heat, add olive oil, chopped red onion
and scramble eggs. Fry for a while, add bok choy, chopped tomato. Seasoning
with salt and pepper. Whisk some white wine and tomato paste.
- Pour the chicken broth in the skillet, add the sliced noodles, soy sauce and stir-
fry until cook well.