- Lamb Shoulder
- Anchovy fillets
- Cherry tomatoes
- Chili pepper
- Olive oil
- Green peas
- Vegetable stock
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Warm a large pan in medium-high heat, add olive oil and anchovy fillets,
cooking for a while.
- In a large bowl, put in boneless lamp, seasoning with salt and pepper. Transfer
to the same pan. Fry with anchovy fillets until lamp turns brown.
- Meanwhile, add chopped carrots, chopped onion and celery to the pan. Cook
for 5 minutes.
- Five minutes later, add garlic cloves, chopped chili pepper and rosemary. Pour
some white wine1/2cup, and Rice vinegar1/8cup， for good taste.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add chopped potatoes, cherry tomatoes and vegetable stock.
- Turn to low heat, cover and cook for 35 minutes.
- Open the lid and add green peas.
- Garnish with celery, bread and serve.