— Cake —
- 9 eggs, separate egg white and yolk
- 145g Sugar
- 4g Cream of tartar
- 145g Flour
- 5g Baking powder
- 1.5g Salt
- 90g Water
- 85g Vegetable oil
— Cream Filling —
- 940g heavy cream
- 140g powdered sugar
- Preheat oven at 350°F
- Beat egg white, sugar and cream of tartar at high speed till firm peak formed.
- In a large bowl, add egg yolks, water and vegetable oil and mix thoroughly. Add in flour, baking powder and salt mix until batter is smooth.
- Fold in about ⅓ of whipped cream and mix well. Add this to the rest of whipped cream. Make sure the batter is well-blended.
- Pour batter in a parchment paper lined baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut cake into 4 heart shaped pieces, 2 large and 2 smaller.
- Layer with whipped cream and fruit in between same sized hearts.
- Frost the cake with white whipped cream.
- Decorate as you wish.