- Boneless chicken leg
- Brown rice
- Vegetable stock
- Baby peas
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil. Add minced garlic and minced
shallots, stirring until tender.
- Meanwile, chop the chicken leg. Transfer to a bowl, seasoning with
salt and pepper. Mix well and marinate for few minutes.
- Put the marinated chicken in the same pan, fry until tender. Add the
chopped carrots and mushrooms and cook, stirring regularly.
- Add the brown rice and stir well to combine with the veggies
mixture. Stir in the stock, salt and pepper to taste. Put on the lid and
cook for 15 minutes.
- Once the rice is completely cooked, add the shrimps and the peas
to the pan without stirring them into the rice.
- Secure the lid back on the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Then,
uncover and serve, garnished with parsley.