- 1 whole fresh sea bass, scaled and cleaned
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- 1 tsp white wine
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced
- 1 green onion
- Fresh rosemary, to taste
- Fresh thyme, to taste
- Split the fish in the middle lengthwise, keep it intact along the back. Sprinkle salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning and white wine on the meat evenly. Layer lemon slices, green onion, and rosemary on one side of the fish. fold the other side over to make a stuffed whole fish.
- In a large baking pan, put about half inch thick coarse salt on the bottom, place a row of lemon slices in the middle lay the fish on top of lemon slices.
- Layer a few lemons, rosemary and thyme on top of the fish. Then cover the fish with coarse salt completely.
- Put in a preheated grill, close the lid, bake for 1 hour.
- Peel off the salt shell and serve.