- White wine
- Soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a plate, placed the scallops, add olive oil and salt to taste.
- Warm olive oil in a large skillet, put scallops in, cook and flip until
turns golden brown on both sides.
- In a same skillet, add butter, minced garlic, minced shallot and
minced tomato. Add white wine, vinegar and soy sauce to taste.
Seasoning with salt and pepper.
- After cooking for a while, add minced scallion in the skillet. Mixture
- Meanwhile, cut a cauliflower into bite-size florets, put them in a
boiling pot of salted water. Cook for 10 minutes. Transfer to a
blender, mashed it.
- Place the mashed cauliflower and cooked scallops on a plate,
garnish with scallion and serve.