1.5 lb Short ribs
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
1/3 cup Garlic
½ cup Mushrooms
½ cup Bacon
2 tbsp Tomato paste
1 cup Beef stock
½ cup Red wine
Parsley (For Garnish)
- Season short rib with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, warm up with medium-high heat, sauté ribs until turn brown. Transfer to a plate.
3.In the same skillet, add halved garlics and minced garlics, pan-fry for a while. Add tomato paste, pan-fry until sauté. Pour in beef stock. Add the ribs in. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Whisk red wine. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to an oven, roast at 350oF for 2.5 hours.
- In another skillet, add olive oil, warm up with medium-high heat, add chopped bacon, sliced mushrooms, pan-fry until sauté.
- In a plate, place on roasted ribs, cooked veggies and bacons. Garnish with parsley and serve.