- 1 lb Beef, sliced thinly and pounded
— Marinating the beef —
- 1 Egg
- Soy sauce (1 tbsp)
- Cayenne pepper (1 tsp)
- Starch (1 tbsp)
— Asian BBQ sauce —
- Soy sauce (1/4 cup)
- Vinegar (1/2 Tbsp)
- Brown sugar (12g)
- Oyster sauce (1 Tbsp)
- Hoisin sauce (1 Tbsp)
- Honey (1 Tbsp)
— Vegetables —
- Almost any mix of cut vegetables will work: broccoli, carrots, celery, snow peas, asparagus, and bell peppers were used in this recipe.
- In a bowl, mix beef and all of the ingredients for marinating the beef thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients for Asian barbeque sauce.
- Spread a thin layer cooking oil on one end of the Teppanyaki plate, cook beef over a medium heat until well done.
- At the other end of Teppanyaki plate, add 1 tablespoon cooking oil and stir-fry all chopped vegetables until mixed well.
- Mix vegetables and beef together until nearly cooked. Add Asian barbeque sauce and cook until well mixed and done.
- Serve immediately.