- 150g Brown rice, cooked
- 1 Fresh pineapple
- 20g Carrot, diced
- 20g Broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 15g Onion, diced
- 2 eggs, beaten in a small bowl
- 1 Tsp Oyster oil
- 1 Tsp Soy sauce
- 150g（two pieces) Boneless and skinless chicken breast
— For marinating —
- 5g Garlic, minced
- 5g Green onion, chopped
- 10g Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Mirin
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sugar
- Lemon juice to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Peel the pineapple and remove the center core. Then cut one half of the pineapple into about half-inch cubes( about two cups).
- Heat Teppanyaki to medium. At one end, spread about 2 tablespoons cooking oil, fry the chicken breasts, seasoning with black pepper, mirin, soy sauce, and honey, turn the chicken over sometimes to make the chicken evenly cooked.
- At the other end, spread about two tablespoons cooking oil, scramble the eggs when the egg is done add onion, carrots, broccoli, onion, and brown rice, stir-fry until mixed thoroughly. Then add soy sauce, oyster sauce, black pepper, pineapple, and green onion, mix thoroughly again. The fried rice is done.
- Heat up the chicken again and cook until fully glazed
- Slice the chicken breasts crosswise.
- Serve fried rice with the chicken pieces on the side