- Whole chicken
- Chicken broth
- Olive oil
- Paprika powder
- Salt and pepper
- Boneless the whole chicken, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat up the skillet with medium-high heat, add olive oil, minced onion, minced
garlic, mushrooms and spinach. Stir fry for a while. Transfer to the bowl.
- Wrap the veggies in the chicken. Use Butcher’s string tight the chicken.
Seasoning with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan, heat up with butters, put the chicken in, and cook all sides until
- In the same pan, add minced onion, minced garlic, chicken broth and milk.
Seasoning with paprika powder. Cook about 5 minutes and transfer the chicken
- Roast the chicken at 375 o F for 20 minutes.